BUSINESSBUSINESS FEATURES OF NINOMIYA
LATEST EQUIPMENT AND MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY
We are equipped with the latest equipment such as LASER TURRET PUNCH PRESS combination machine, fiber laser welding machine and press brake with automatic die changing function. Founded in 1973, the company has developed welding technologies that have continued to produce multi-industry housings, and has developed new technologies for powder coating, cleaning stainless-steel products, wiring and assembly of housings. We are focusing on Process Design for New/Changed Products after a long time.
- 1.PROCESS DESIGN
- We put a lot of effort into process design. The drawings we receive from customers do not always contain all the information. For example, the welding method that can meet the customer’s requirement for product performance, quality and cost. We have dedicated engineers who will study and analyze the drawings in 3D CAD to determine the structure of the product. If necessary, we will meet the customer and make proposals to clarify unclear points and points that need improvements. Next, we create a process design sheet to clarify the work method, production equipment, taking into account the quality/volume/delivery time of the products. At that time, the standard working time and production/inspection points of each process are also clearly stated. The purpose is to produce the product quality required by customers more quickly without defects.
- 2.LATEST EQUIPMENT
- On recent years, the precision sheet metal industry has become known as an equipment industry. High quality and automation are advancing, and companies that cannot introduce the latest equipment find it difficult to accept new orders for high value-added products. At our company, we not only regularly introduce the latest equipment but we also focus on training engineers to handle the latest equipment. We do not rely only on machines, but also on the basics of each elemental technology, and our engineers have both theory and practical knowledge.設備一覧資料
OUR STRENGTH IS
THE MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
BY OUR CUSTOMERS,
THAT IS, THE TECHNOLOGY THAT
“PROTECTS” OUR CUSTOMERS’
- MEDICAL /
- ・MEASURING EQUIPMENT
- ・MEDICAL TESTING EQUIPMENT
- ・AUTOMOTIVE TEST EQUIPMENT
- ・OPTICAL TEST EQUIPMENT
- ・KITCHEN EQUIPMENT
- ・LOGISTICS SYSTEM EQUIPMENT
- ・CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY
- ・RAILWAY VEHICLES
- ・PRINTING MACHINES
- ・SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING DEVICES
- ・MACHINE TOOLS
- ・COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT (BASE BUREAU, ETC)
- ・FOOD MACHINES
- ・FINANCIAL EQUIPMENT (BANKNOTE COIN DEPOSIT, WITHDRAWAL MACHINE, ETC.)
- ・ENERGY SAVING EQUIPMENT
- ・OFFICE EQUIPMENT
- (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
QUALITY / DELIVERY / COST CONTROL
Obtained ISO9001/14001:2015 Certification and utilized lot in the production control system to realize delivery time management by visualizing the factory. In addition, we are focusing on cost control and we are good at presenting reasonable prices/ proposing cost reductions with rationale based on actual data.
- 1.TOTAL MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY
- If any one of quality, delivery, or cost is lacking, we will not be able to continue to receive orders from the excellent manufacturers with whom we do business. We have established our own management system (NINOMIYA MANAGEMENTSYSTEM: NMS), taking into account the perspective of risk management, rather than conducting activities for each item.
- 2.UTILIZATION OF PRODUCTION INFORMATION
- Using production management software and iPads/iPods distributed to all employees, we are able to centrally manage information on orders, drawings, processes, man-hours, process progress, equipment operation, quality, and shipments, which is useful for improving the rate of delivery compliance and reducing manufacturing costs.
- 3.EFFORTS TO IMPROVE QUALITY
- Every year, we analyze claims/internal defects for the past three years and focus on risk verification within the production process, reduction of repeat defects (mainly “pokamis” /careless errors), and 5S activities, which are the basis of manufacturing.
IN-HOUSE INTEGRATED PRODUCTION
We have established an in-house integrated production system for metal enclosures, from design to sheet metal, welding, surface treatment pre-inspection, painting, cleaning, parts picking, wiring assembly (with clean room), and shipping inspection.
- 1.PROCESS DESIGN
- For new products, revised products, and products that have been out of production for a long time, process design is performed by the Manufacturing Engineering Group, which is dedicated to selecting processing methods, classifying domestic and foreign products, production capacity, processing routes, layout design, etc.
- 2.CAM DATA/
- Three full-time programmers, mainly 3D CAD, but also flexibly handle 2D and paper drawing data; a CADCAM center will be opened in Manila, Philippines in April 2019 to respond to changes in orders for new products, etc.
- 3.PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- All employees carry iPads and iPods for centralized management of progress data, and all processes and major machines are linked to NT and production control software for product progress, man-hour grasp, traceability, and quality confirmation.
- Equipped with an automatic material loading and unloading system, two NC laser press combination machines can operate continuously for 72 hours. ACIES: Fully automatic mold device installed. EML: Material 5×10 compatible.
- Six NT benders, three general-purpose benders, and in September 2018, HDS1003ATC (with fully-automatic die changer) were introduced and are effective for new vertical start-ups.
- We have a large number of welding qualifications such as TIG, MIG, fiber laser, YAG laser, table spot, spot welding, etc.
- Painting started in 2014. We propose our customers to switch from solvent coating to powder coating in terms of environment/quality/cost/productivity. (Pretreatment: zinc phosphate.)
- In response to customer requests, we started ultrasonic cleaning of SUS parts in June 2018. This contributes to improving the cleaning class of semiconductor-related products.
- 9.PRE-ASSEMBLY PARTS
- We take measures to ensure both quality and productivity in the assembly process by picking procured items (purchased items and subcontracted items) in product units according to the assembly plan.
- The assembly area is separated from the welding area by a plastic curtain, and products that require a high level of cleanliness, such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment and measuring instruments, are assembled in a simple clean booth.
A chassis manufacturing engineer is
a person who
has a well-balanced
of the six
COOPERATION, KNOWLEDGE and THINKING.
In order to train chassis manufacturing engineers, the ratio of 100% from the local community was increased to 70%. We started by making our leaders more tolerant and accepting of outsiders. We also introduced a unique education system to train manufacturing/sheet metal beginners to become professionals.
- A heart that values Manufacturing Professionalism (MONOZUKURI)
- Skills in sheet metal, welding, painting, wiring assembly, inspection, cleaning,
- Continuity of action, concentration and self-discipline
- FOR THE TEAM Communication Skills
- Manufacturing technology, Engineering and Safety Knowledge
- Ability to think ahead and consider how to act on one’s own
CORPORATE GLOCALIZATION SUPPORT
Founded in 1947 with Kirari Co., Ltd., which was adopted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry in 2008 as a "network construction project for young people and small and medium-sized enterprises" and has been developing a manufacturing human resources development business to solve the mismatch between employment in the small and medium-sized manufacturing industry and young people. Ninomiya Manufacturing Co., Ltd., a manufacturer specializing in precision sheet metal housing, has built its own discovery route for highly-skilled overseas human resources ahead of other companies, and has accumulated a track record from employment to training and retention. We have started the "Corporate Glocalization Support Business" from this perspective. Maintaining and developing Japan's strong manufacturing site capabilities by connecting young overseas engineers who are interested in Japanese manufacturing and companies who want to hire young engineers in their 20s and early 30s who will be core human resources in the future. We are working on new businesses so that the Japanese small and medium-sized manufacturing industry will be an attractive stage for overseas engineers.